Grievance Redressal Mechanism Policy
This guideline applies to all employees working for Orange Retail Finance India Private Limited (Company).
The Grievance Redressal Mechanism has been made as per RBI/DNBR/2016-17/44 Master Direction DNBR.PD.007/03.10.119/2016-17 dated 1st September 2016.
The purpose of the policy is to ensure that:
- All customers are always treated fairly and without bias.
- All issues raised by customers are dealt with courtesy and resolved on time.
- Customers are made completely aware of their rights so that they can opt for alternative remedies if they are not fully satisfied with our response or resolution to their complaint
3. Responsibilities of Board
To lay down the appropriate grievance redressal mechanism within the organization which ensures that all disputes arising out of the decisions of lending institutions’ functionaries are heard and disposed of at least at the next higher level.
Periodically review the functioning of the grievance redressal mechanism at various levels of management.
A consolidated report of such reviews shall be submitted to the Board at regular intervals, as may be prescribed by it.
4. Recording and tracking of Complaints
All the complaints received by the company must be recorded and tracked for end-to-end resolution
Complaint MIS is published to the management (CEO & his direct reports) on a monthly basis
5. Resolution of Complaints
Thedepartmentheadsareresponsiblejointlyandseverallyforresolutionprovidedbytheirteamsand for the closure of customer issues.
6. Time frame for response
The turn-around time for responding to a complaint is as follows:
- Normal cases (other than the one mentioned below): 10 working days for normal cases
- Fraud cases, Legal cases, and cases that need retrieval of documents and exceptionally old records: 15 working days
- EMI related cases: 20 working days
- Cases involving 3rd party (other Banks or financial institutions or dealership or if customer out of the country): 30 working days
- For all the complaints received from the regulator, timelines, as mandated by the respective regulator, will be adhered to.
If any case needs additional time, the Company will inform the customer/regulator requirement of additional time with expected timelines for resolution of the issue.
7. Mechanism to handle customer complaints/grievance
Customers who wish to provide feedback or send in their complaints may use the following channels between 10:00 AM and 6:30 PM, from Monday to Saturday (except on public holidays).
- Complaints can be handed over in the Respective branch in person
- Call the Customer Service Helpline on 044 4077 4077
- Email email@example.com
The response will be provided within 20 working days.
In case the complaint is not resolved within the given time or if the customer is not satisfied with the solution provided through above channels, the customer may approach the following escalation channel with the reference of earlier communication:
Write to the Company at the E-Mail address: Grievance Redressal Officer (Email – firstname.lastname@example.org). The response will be provided within 15 working days.
In case the complaint is not resolved within the given time or if the customer is not satisfied with the solution provided through the above channel, the customer may approach the following escalation channel with the reference of earlier communication:
If a customer is not satisfied with the resolution provided through various channels or if the complaint/dispute is not redressed within a period of one month, the customer may appeal to Officer-in-Charge of the Regional Office of Department of Non-Banking Supervision of RBI under whose jurisdiction the Registered Office of the Company falls. The details of DNBS is as given below:
The Reserve Bank of India, Officer-in-Charge,
Department of Non-Banking Supervision, Reserve Bank of India,
Fort Glacis, Rajaji Salai Chennai – 600 001 Phone: 04425399222
Email id: email@example.com
The details of various contact points for the grievance redressal mechanism shall be published on the website for the benefit of the customers.
The customer complaints along with ageing analysis and complaints received from the Reserve Bank of India shall be placed before the Grievance Redressal Officer at regular intervals.
9.Review of the policy
The Board shall review the policy annually and otherwise as it deems appropriate.